The blog is dead. Long live the blog


Do people even read blogs anymore? I've been considering making a start on this project for a frankly unacceptable amount of time. As much as I enjoy Instagram, it always leaves something to be desired for me. There is no substitute for words and photos.


I still regularly find myself poring over old posts on long dead blogs from back in the day. I've taken so much knowledge and inspiration from blogs over the years, and it is absolutely my favourite way to consume automotive content. This is my attempt at giving something back.



I have been thinking of this as a creative outlet for me, so that I may have a go at writing, and force myself to try take some decent photos. But, if I can create something that even one person enjoys or takes something from that would be really cool to me. 


I can't say for sure the exact direction this will take, but I have some cool photos that I hate to just leave sit on my laptop. The white ae86 in the above photos is my car, I will go into a bit more detail with it down the road.  While ae86's, drifting, and motorsport in general will feature regularly, it may not be exclusively automotive content.  Posts may be sporadic at best, but that's life. 




Thanks Mikey

Comments