2 Door Perfection at Fuji Drift Park


Back in June 2019 while on a flying visit to Japan, I was lucky enough to attend a small practice day run by Expert OZ at Fuji Speedway Drift Park. I've got lots of photos to get through from this day and more, but seeing as I haven't posted anything up here in an age, I wanted to get the ball rolling on something simple.



It was pretty surreal walking around and trying to take this scene in, but this one 2 door kept catching my eye.


This is pretty much 2 door perfection for me. I was fizzing taking in the silhouette and presence of it rolling past me through the pits.


OEM kouki rear bumper with Run-Free Vertex skirts (thanks Rob),and Run-Free arches at all corners. Equip 03 would rarely be my preferred wheel choice, but it's hard to argue with the execution, and colour combo here.


Kouki front bumper with Zenki lip is timeless.


Smallport 16v with coil on plugs, and a super interesting fuel rail set up with injectors squirting fuel straight into the trumpet, pre ITB butterfly.


Thanks for having a look if you made it this far. I'm gonna try work through some more of the photos from my trip, and get them up here.

Comments